Saturday, April 30, 2005

Something I ate

Light blue, not a cloud in the sky. I am guessing it's Richmond or somewhere close to the airport because I see this very large airplane passing by, gliding from my right to the left. It's flying very low. It might be a military plane, its gray boring colour tells me that. - Hmmm, it's going too slow, almost stalling. Aaah.. it can't go that slow. - A plane that flaps its wings? holy crap, it is flapping its wings, it picks up some speed and a lot of altitude- By now it has my undivided attention. Then it slides back down, like a leaf, and starts to hover very close to the buildings.

It's a "Y" shaped street with 3 storey buildings. The one in front of me has a semi circular transparent plastic canopy all along the facade of the first floor. And I think there is another one on the top floor or something like that. They look a little bit tinted... Now I see the plane coming out from behind the far side of the Y shaped street on my right hand side, hovering very slowly. It begins to rotate its engines so now they point slightly up and starts to glide up and fordward to my left. I kinda guess that it's having some problems because it does not seem to me that it is going to make it. I get the feeling that the physics of its behavior do not add up. Now it comes slamming down and breaks the tinted canopy with its right wing.

I don't know what happened to the plane. My attention now it's focused on a human figure that apparently came out from the machine. Well, it can't be human, it's too big and its movements seem a little jerky. - It's definetively not human! it started climbing on the wall using only its feet- like a fly. Its body is leaning upward but its feet are flat on the wall. It starts running up and when it's close to the top it jumps and slams loudly on the sidewalk or the pavement, I don't know, who cares, the fact that it walked up the wall with only its feet and was able to jump from the top of the building and land safely as if it had just jumped from the second step of some stairs, that's what has my jaw on the floor. Now I am scared, a thing with that power poses a big threat, if it decided to be agressive, but apparently nobody is willing to find out, by now everybody is going into hiding, including me.

I came out from the back of a building with a patio with a roof made of long palm tree branches. I flying down the broad stairs and I noticed two or three soldiers in full gear with their weaponds pointing at something behind me, or at least I'm convinced that it's not me, I mean, It can't be me...

I guess I will not find out, I just opened my eyes to realize that I am safely lying on my bed with a groggy head. Man! what a dream. And so vivid. It most have been something I ate.

No comments: